Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day Seven TDoHNC: (Frankenstein's) Monster Mash

-->
I was working at the kitchen table late last night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight. For on my nails a monster had appeared to rise, and suddenly to my surprise, he did the mash. He did the monster mash- the monster mash. It was a graveyard smash!

Day seven has brought us the fearsome creature of Dr. Frankenstein. This was one of those days that I knew exactly what I was going to do- a French Manicure. A monsterific French, of course!

I started with a base of Revlon 571 Posh- the most gorgeous “go light green”, ever. I added the hair and face details with Finger Paints Striper in Ch-Art-coal Black and Stripe Rite in white. His "bolts" were done with a dot of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 013 Celeb City.



I really wanted the details to pop and to get the feel of monster flesh, so I brought out my favorite top coat- Sephora by OPI Matte Top Coat. I love how it really transforms the color.


Check out the other amazing and talented the ladies in the challenge. It’s the love from all of you that are keeping us rocking this day after day!

Kelly from Tuxarina
Heather from Peace, Love, & Polish


Stay tuned, day eight… vampires! (Just for the record, there will be no glittering vampires coming from this corner…)

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love how you added the studs on the sides. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I wanted to make them 3D but I didn't have any round silver studs... better luck next time!

      Delete