Friday, October 26, 2012

Julep Winter Collection 2012

As promised, I swatched my Julep Winter Collection 2012.

Overall great coverage in two coats for mostly all of the colors. Ellie definitely required three and I recommend using a matte top coat as a base to give a smooth surface.

Both Demi and Gayle are great classic winter colors, perfect for office parties or family get-togethers. Julia and Vivien are both showstoppers meant for date night or drinks with the girls. Ellie is  a great demure shade for daytime events or the office.



Ellie- a pale pink shimmer with aqua and gold undertones
Vivien- a silvery gold micro glitter with larger gold hex glitters 
Demi- a rich blood red creme


Gayle- an elegant aubergine creme

Julia- a purple-gold micro glitter in a semi transparent purple base

I have to say Julia was the standout for me. The micro-glitter is outstanding with its flecks of purple, mint, pink, and gold.

Which color is your fave?


No comments:

Post a Comment