Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introducing Effervescence Nail Lacquer: Cassiopeia

Hello, my lovelies! I am so excited to present the third polish I selected from Effervescence Nail Lacquer. Cassiopeia is an absolute gem! This polish is definitely something that competes with and even possibly surpasses some mainstream polish. Cassiopeia is a constellation in the northern sky, named after the vain queen, Cassiopeia- in Greek mythology- who boasted about her unrivaled beauty. This lacquer is an unrivaled beauty...


This is a stunning indigo duochrome ( maybe a multichrome, even?). It is a perfect purple shimmer, that shines fuchsia, plum, cobalt, and even a fiery orange in different lights. Amazing! The application is a dream. The polish is not too thick and not too thin. One coat even showed the beauty of the lacquer. 



I have to say, I cannot pick one favorite out of these polishes so far- they are all my favorites! Darn you Caitlin and Paula for making polish perfection!!!

Please go check out their Etsy shop and buy one of each color. Seriously though, I dare you to end up with just one favorite...

For those of you with Instagram follow them @effervescencepolish and come on by and follow me on Twitter @ECKlipse. 

Stay tuned for the conclusion to the Effervescence love fest....

 




6 comments:

  1. Wow I really like this! I'm totally craving dark blues right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I was posting this...lol... I knew it would get your attention. Wait until you see my Zoya post... hint, hint

      Delete
  2. Wow ! I'm a sucker for a pretty blue nail polish ! It's REALLY gorgeous, and looks FANTASTIC on you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lynn! Kinda am in love with this color...

      Delete
  3. Love the greek mythical name :) it suits. She is a ninph of the sea, and she is quite vain, punished then saved for that, but she is also the only constellation in the sky, being together with the Cefeo one, dedicated to a married couple.. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed, and brought your knowledge to the post! Smart girls are so fabulous, don't you think???

      Delete